Download the top rated 13cabs app here:
Can I use my TSS card?
Yes! The TSS card makes cab travel more a affordable option for passengers with disabilities.
Can taxis ride in the bus lane?
Yes, unlike rideshare and private hired cars, taxis are allowed to drive in the bus lane. So if you need a quick ride, jump in a 13cabs and avoid the traffic!
Do you provide child seats?
We can provide child seats on request. If you need an approved child car seat, it is recommended that you ask for one when booking a taxi, and if possible, book the taxi in advance.
- Set and Book from your favourites
- Share trip details with family & friends
- Book and manage multiple bookings at once
How do you book a taxi in Sydney?
It’s never been easier to make a taxi booking, wherever you are in Sydney or NSW. All you need to do is:
- Use our App. Download it and take a Sydney taxi anywhere.
- Book online. Book any of our taxi fleet from the comfort of your sofa.
- Call our phone number. 13 2227 will get a taxi driver to your door.
Can the 13cabs App predict how much my fare is going to be?
One of the reasons everyone loves the 13cabs App is it includes a fare estimator, which will give you an understanding of pricing, whether you’re in the metropolitan area or anywhere else. Our App also gives you information about:
- Customer support
- Our professional drivers
- Type of taxi service
- Payment options
- Recent trips
- Contact details for things such as lost property
What are the best destinations to visit in Sydney?
Where do we start? There’s the obvious attractions such as the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, and Taronga Zoo. And then, of course, there’s the famous eastern beaches. You’ll need a top taxi driver to get you to the best spots to see them all. A hassle-free taxi company such as 13cabs will make sure you don’t miss a thing.
What is the best way to travel around Sydney?
Whether you’re arriving via Sydney Airport, Central Station, or coming in from the country for a weekend away, having safe, clean and reliable point to point transport is a big advantage. When you choose 13cabs, we’ll guarantee:
- No surge pricing. Pay for the trip, nothing else
- No cancellation fees. We’ll get over it and move on
- No late fees. Patience is always a virtue
Why is travelling around Sydney in a taxi so convenient?
As well as the convenience of an App, fare estimates, and no surge pricing, 13cabs gives you more, by offering a range of different services including:
How do I book a MAXI TAXI and how many people fit into one?
Planning a big night with a lot of friends and family? Would you prefer to all arrive at the same time? A MAXI TAXI is the perfect option for group travel. Book it the same was as any cab, including through the App. A MAXI TAXI:
- Fits up to 11 passengers
- Has room for you and your luggage
- Is clean, comfy, cool and modern
What is the easiest way to get to the Sydney Opera House?
Whether you’re going for a special event, a night out, or just to see what all the fuss is about, choosing 13cabs to get there and back is the smart choice. You won’t have to wait around for public transport or ride share, you can leave and arrive whenever you want, and you can do it all safely. In fact, safety is a big deal with 13cabs.
- Built-in security cameras across our fleet
- Every cab has multiple GPS tracking devices
- If your driver gets in trouble, there’s a back-to-base alarm in each taxi
- You can use the App to contact us straight away
Can you pre-book a taxi from the Sydney Airport?
You can pre-book a 13cabs Sydney Airport taxi at any time, using the App, website or phone number. You won’t have to wait in line wioth Priority Pickup, a special booked taxi area just for people who have done the smart thing and booked ahead. Just follow the signs in the terminals marked with a large green ‘P’.