Getting around Sydney is easy with our large fleet of cabs and professional taxi drivers that know their stuff. Choose from a regular cab, a MAXI TAXI, or Silver Service to get around the Harbour City safely and in style. And our range of Wheelchair Accessible Taxis ensures everyone has the right to a comfortable ride.
Up to 4 Passengers
Arrive in Style
What kind of cars can I expect when booking a Silver Service?
Silver Service cars are no more than 3 years old and feature brands such as Mercedes Benz and Lexus.
Are Silver Service fares more expensive?
No, Silver Service fares are exactly the same as 13cabs. However, the booking fees per state may vary.
What is an Endorsed Driver?
Endorsed Drivers undergo advanced training, and have driven with 13cabs consistently over the past 3 months.
- Set and Book from your favourites
- Share trip details with family & friends
- Book and manage multiple bookings at once
How do you call or book a taxi in Sydney?
Calling a Sydney taxi, or calling a cab in any of our NSW service areas has never been easier. We can pick you up straight away, or you can book up to seven days in advance, a few different ways:
- 13cabs app. Simply download the app and follow the prompts. The app has a heap of great features to help you personalise your taxi transport experience.
- Book Online. Enter the details and we’ll come to wherever you are.
- Over the phone. Save our 13 2227 phone number into your phone and speak to a real person 24/7.
How much does a taxi cost in Sydney?
Whether you book over the phone, online, or via the 13cabs app, you’ll get a great idea how much taxi fares will be before you even start. Our fare estimates guide will appear immediately when you book online or via our app. And if you’re in Sydney or regional NSW, you’ll have even more fare security with our Price Guarantee. Our Price Guarantee means the price you’re quoted at the beginning of the trip is the price you’ll pay at the end. That’s great value.
What is the best way to travel around Sydney, Australia?
Choosing 13cabs to travel around Sydney means not having to deal with the traffic yourself, having a taxi driver who knows the best routes, and being able to go straight from door to door without worrying about finding a car park. That’s what we mean when we talk about hassle-free service. If you’re visiting the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Bondi Beach or anywhere in Sydney, you can choose from any of our taxi services to find the right one for you:
- Regular cabs. Our most popular option, with shiny cars, great service, and up to 4 passengers.
- MAXI TAXIS. Maxi cabs are perfect for a crowd or a big trip to the airport for a large family.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles. Catering for those in wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Silver Service. Arrive in style with one of our premium rides.
- Airport transfers. Get to and from the airport in plenty of time.
- Parcel delivery. We’ll deliver what you want, whenever you want. And we mean whenever.
Which is the best taxi service at Sydney Airport?
By choosing 13cabs for airport transfers, you can:
- Book early. Book up to seven days in advance to help you make your plane on time.
- Find the right cab. Need a MAXI TAXI for the extra luggage? Pre-book one to get there in comfort.
- Pay automatically. Link your preferred payment through the 13cabs app and everything will be done automatically at the end of your ride.
- We come to you. After your flight, don’t wait at a taxi rank with all your luggage.
- Fare estimator. Know the cost of your fare before you leave home or the airport.
Can you pre-book a MAXI TAXI to take you from the Airport to Circular Quay?
Yep, you can pre-book a MAXI TAXI to go wherever you want. The app is the best way to book a cab to the metropolitan area, or anywhere in Sydney really. With the 13cabs app you can choose your:
- Taxi services
- Payment method
- Location details
- Favourite drivers
- Price Guarantee
The 13cabs app is easy to use and simple to navigate your way around. You can also:
- Track your ride in real time
- Share your trip details with one click
- Add your phone number so we can call you if we need
What is surge pricing and how does it work?
Unlike other ride shares, cab services, or taxi companies, we don’t believe in surge pricing for busy nights or popular events. Why ruin a great day or night out with a large and unexpected cost at the end of it? There are a couple of other fee guarantees we have.
- No late fees. Everyone is busy. We’ll wait for you.
- No cancellation fees. If you change your mind, just let us know. We’ll be ready for you next time.