Taxis in Dubbo
If you’re looking for a trusted transport option in Dubbo, 13cabs is the go-to taxi company in Australia. Enjoy a prompt and professional taxi service in comfortable taxi cabs with our taxi Drivers that will get you to your destination safely and conveniently.
Does Dubbo have taxis?
Of course! When you need a reliable taxi service in Dubbo, you can enjoy a convenient ride from pickup to drop off with 13cabs. Whether you’re exploring picturesque Australian cities or planning a trip from places like Sydney, Orange, the regional airport, Narromine, Orana, Parkes, Bathurst or even the Western Plains Zoo, we are your trusted choice for hassle-free transportation.
How to get a taxi cab in NSW?
When you’re planning to travel in New South Wales, we offer a seamless taxi booking experience. We’ve got three convenient options to choose from.
- Book Online: Visit our website to book online, enter your trip details and get an instant confirmation.
- Use Our App: With a few taps on the 13cabs App, arrange your pickup and dropoff and track your taxi Driver in real time on your smartphone.
- Contact Our Phone Number: Call us at 13 2227, and our 24/7 customer support team will help you book your ride.
What are the best taxi companies in NSW?
There are lots of local taxi companies and transport options for getting around in New South Wales, but when you choose 13cabs, you’re making a smart choice. We’re known for our great customer service, fully endorsed taxi Drivers who have completed advanced training and clean, comfy taxi cabs.
We’ve got a variety of ride options, like regular sedans for everyday trips, MAXI TAXIs for group travel, wheelchair-accessible vehicles and Silver Service for those who want to ride in style. Our customer support team is also available day and night to make your travel easy and reliable.
We're here to help you
How much does a taxi cost in Dubbo?
The cost of a taxi ride in Dubbo can vary depending on factors like the distance you’re travelling, the time of day and any tolls on the route. You can expect upfront pricing when you book a taxi with 13cabs. Before you even step into the taxi cab, you can check the estimated fare for your trip and know the cost in advance.
How do you pay for a taxi in Australia?
Paying for a taxi ride in Australia is convenient. Here at 13cabs, we offer a range of payment options to suit your preferences:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Mobile payments
How many passengers are allowed in a taxi now?
When it comes to passenger capacity in our taxis, 13cabs offers a variety of options to suit your travel needs. Whether you’re travelling alone, with friends or as part of a larger group, we’ve got the right taxi service for you. Here’s a breakdown of our transportation services and the number of passengers they can accommodate:
- Sedan: Up to 4 passengers – perfect for solo travellers or those with a friend or two.
- MAXI TAXI: MAXI TAXIs can fit up to 10 passengers, great for group travel.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi (WAT): Designed for those with mobility needs, WATs can carry you safely. Most have anchor points for wheelchair and scooter security.
- Silver Service: Suitable for solo business travellers, Silver Service taxis can accommodate up to 4 passengers.
- Airport Transfer: Hassle-free airport transfers with various options, from sedans to MAXI TAXIs, ensuring plenty of room for you and your luggage.
- Taxi For Pets: For furry friends, book a pet-friendly taxi, available in multiple vehicle types.
- Baby Seat Taxis: Travel safely with your little one in our baby seat-equipped taxis.
Do taxis cost more at night?
At 13cabs, we believe in transparency and affordability when it comes to your taxi fare. There’s no such thing as surge pricing with us. Your taxi fare remains fair and predictable, no matter the time of day or night.