Taxis in Adelaide
When you choose 13cabs you’re grabbing an Adelaide taxi that puts your safety and comfort first. Book with the 13cabs app and get our Price Guarantee to any location in and around Adelaide. Our Drivers are fully trained and know their stuff.
Can you order a car seat for your child?
In South Australia, taxi drivers aren’t required to have child seats in their cabs, but that doesn’t mean you can’t book one. Let us know when you book, or bring your own. All our cabs are fitted with the correct anchor points for Australian-standard child seats.
How much is a taxi in Adelaide?
Working out your taxi fare for any of our suburban taxis in and around Adelaide is easy if you book online or via the 13cabs app. Book through our website and we’ll give you a fare estimate. Use the 13cabs app and you’ll get a Price Guarantee.
How much is a taxi from Adelaide airport to the city centre?
Make a taxi booking with us online or via the 13cabs app and you’ll know your likely fare straight away. Depending on traffic, we can get you from the Adelaide Airport to the CBD in about 15 minutes, for about $25.
We're here to help you
How do I find out how much my fare is going to be before I travel around Adelaide?
Simply book with the 13cabs app and we’ll give you a Price Guarantee. That means you’ll know your metered fare as soon as you book.
How do I pre-book a taxi from Adelaide airport?
There are a few different ways to pre-book your next ride with 13cabs. You can book now, or up to seven days in advance.
- Via the 13cabs app. Download our app at the Apple of Android stores for easy booking and a Price Guarantee.
- Book a taxi online. Visit our website and follow the easy prompts.
- Over the phone. Call our phone number – 13 227 – any time of the day or night.
Which taxi is the best in Adelaide?
There’s a lot of reasons choosing 13cabs is the best choice to get around Adelaide. Here’s a few.
- Easy bookings. Fast, simple, and available 24/7.
- No hassles. Pre-book and know everything is taken care of.
- Stress less. Don’t worry about working out public transport timetables and having the right tickets.
- Big fleet. We have the biggest taxi fleet in Australia. That means reliability.
- Safety and comfort. Two of our biggest priorities.
- Professional Drivers. Our Drivers know Adelaide. They really know Adelaide.
- Price Guarantee. Know your fare from the start.
- Service options. Get the right cab for your trip.
- Great service. Everything from picking you up to chasing your lost property.
Do 13cabs charge surge pricing and public holiday rates?
As a taxi company, we don’t believe in surge pricing when things get busy. Why ruin a great night out with an extra price you didn’t budget for? We also don’t believe in late fees or cancellation fees. Some major public holidays may attract higher fare rates.
What range of taxi services are available in Adelaide?
As Australia’s largest taxi fleet, we have a range of service to help you easily get around Adelaide.
- Taxi cab. Our regular cabs are spacious and comfortable. Vehicle types include sedans, station wagons or SUVs.
- MAXI TAXI. We can fit up to 11 passengers in a mini bus.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. If you rely on a wheelchair or a mobility aid to get around, our trained Drivers are here to help.
- Airport transfer. Take the stress out of arriving on time by choosing 13cabs.
- Parcel transfer. We’ll deliver your parcel for you 24/7, for the price of a cab.
What attractions should I visit in Adelaide?
Any South Australian will tell you there’s a lot to see and do in Adelaide. And a taxi is a great way to get there and back. Check out the impressive Glenelg Marina and beach, visit the Adelaide Oval, and enjoy the city’s stunning cultural attractions. And don’t forget the food and the wine, it’s worth a visit in itself.