Adelaide MAXI TAXI
A MAXI TAXI is a great way to get around Adelaide in comfort and style. With a big capacity, Price Guarantee, and cab Drivers that know the city backwards, a MAXI TAXI is the perfect option for friends, family, work colleagues or team mates.
How much is a MAXI TAXI in Adelaide?
When you take a MAXI TAXI in the Adelaide metropolitan area or anywhere we service in South Australia, you’ll know what your fare is before you ride. Book with the 13cabs app and we’ll give you a Price Guarantee. Book online and use our fare estimator.
How do I book a MAXI TAXI in Adelaide?
Booking our MAXI cab service is simple. It’s the same as making any of our taxi bookings. Use the 13cabs app, book online via our website, or call our phone number – 13 2227. Let us know where we can pick you up from and where the drop off will be.
How many people does a MAXI TAXI take?
Our MAXI TAXIs are multi seaters. They can carry up to 10 passengers, and even cater for baby seats if you need. If you’ve got a lot of luggage, let us know when you book how many people we’re picking up.
What are the features of MAXI TAXIs in Adelaide?
Choosing a MAXI TAXI is a great way to get around Adelaide. There’s plenty of reasons for grabbing a 13cabs MAXI TAXI, including:
- Easy booking. We can come and get you now, or anytime in the next 7 days.
- Group travel. Whether you’re going out with friends or family, or on the way to the airport, go together.
- Great service. Our Drivers are professional and focused on getting you where you need to be, on time.
- Price guarantee. No need to stress about price when you know the fare before you leave.
- Clean and comfortable. Get where you want to go in style.
- Safety. Regular servicing and an industry leading sanitisation program.
- Extras. Need a parcel delivered? Choose a MAXI TAXI.
How many people fit in a MAXI TAXI Adelaide?
A MAXI TAXI is an 11-seater taxi minibus, which is great for taking your mates, your family, or your team. If you’re going on an international airport transfer and you’ve got a lot of luggage, it’s probably best to only have 6 passengers onboard, to make sure there’s enough room for everyone.
How do I book a MAXI TAXI in Adelaide?
There’s a few ways to book a MAXI TAXI with 13cabs, and all of them are easy.
- 13cabs app. Download the app at the Android or Apple store and choose a taxi service, a destination, and a pickup address. Enter your preferred credit card under the payment options, and booking is simple.
- Book a taxi online. Go to our website and follow the prompts. It’s just as easy, and you can manage multiple bookings at once.
- Call 13 2227. Our trained staff are waiting 24/7 for your call.
What are the different types of MAXI TAXI vehicles available?
When you choose our Maxi cab service we’ll pick you and your friends, family, work colleagues, or team up in a minibus. That means plenty of room for everyone and a great way to split a fare.
Do 13cabs charge extra for their MAXI TAXIs?
Given our MAXI TAXIs are bigger than a regular cab, it makes sense that the taxi fares may be a little more. But the good news is a MAXI TAXI fare is the same no matter how many people ride in it. So if you’re splitting a fare with 10 others, it may work out cheaper in the end.
What is the easiest way to book a MAXI TAXI Airport transfer from the Adelaide Airport?
We reckon the 13cabs app is the best way to book an airport transfer, whether you’re in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, or anywhere in Australia we service. All you need to do is enter the address where we can pick you up, the pickup date and time, and head to the right spot at the airport. It certainly saves time waiting in a taxi rank hoping for a MAXI TAXI to come along.
Is there surge pricing on MAXI TAXIs for public holidays or special events?
As a taxi company, we don’t believe in surge pricing during busy times or special events. Some public holiday rates may apply in some cities during the major holidays.
What are some popular destinations you can visit in Adelaide with your MAXI TAXI?
A taxi cab is a great way to get around Adelaide. And there is plenty to see. The city is famous for its food and wine, and beaches such as Glenelg are popular with people from across the world. And don’t forget Adelaide’s great sporting venues such as the Adelaide Oval.