Download the top rated 13cabs app here:
Do you do parcel deliveries?
Yes! Head over to 13things.com.au and get your ‘things’ delivered instantly, 24/7.
Can I use my Companion card?
Yes, the Companion card makes cab travel more a affordable option for passengers with disabilities.
Do you do school bus runs?
Our Toyota Coasters and Mitsubishi Rosas will give you an economical and smooth journey. Ideal for schools, sporting groups and social groups, we can personalise your trip to suit your needs. Contact us today to get a quote!
- Set and Book from your favourites
- Share trip details with family & friends
- Book and manage multiple bookings at once
What is the best way to book a taxi service in Adelaide?
Making a taxi booking for your next ride is easy, whether you want to hit the road now, or anytime in the next week. You can choose between:
Can I book and pay for a taxi online in Adelaide?
You can book and access taxis online, or use our App, which is even more convenient. Download the App for free and you can:
- See fare estimates
- Let us come to you
- Create the best payment option for automatic trip payment processing
- Make notes for the driver
- Link your credit card or use Apple or Google Pay. There are so many flexible options
- Leave now or book for later with one tap
- Choose the type of taxi-cab you want
- Share your trip details with family and friends
- Find out about your Driver
- Contact us
How much is a taxi from Adelaide airport to the city?
One of the great things about Adelaide is its airport is pretty close to everything, unlike other Australian capital cities (we’re looking at you Melbourne). So, taxi airport transfers are always great value. You can work out your taxi fare as soon as you step off the plane by using our App. All you need to do is:
- Click on the App
- Move the screen to your pick-up point (a)
- Enter your destination (b)
- Choose your vehicle type
And the taxi meter fare estimate will appear.
What is the easiest way to get to central market in Adelaide?
We know we’re biased, but it makes sense to use Adelaide’s favourite ride service to get to and from one of South Australia’s favourite spots. By choosing 13cabs you’ll:
- Park close
- Know your estimated metered fare before you leave
- Get picked up where you want
- Won’t have to lug your cheeses, salamis, and fruit through layers of car parking
We can add even more value to your visit.
How can our taxi Drivers make getting around Adelaide so much easier?
Because we know Adelaide. Choosing 13cabs means choosing a taxi company that:
What different sizes and styles of taxis do we offer?
Whether you’re heading to Glenelg for the day, the Adelaide Oval for a game, or up the Hills for an amazing lunch, jump on the App and choose the right services for you, including:
- Taxi cabs. The regular ride.
- MAXI TAXIS. Mini-vans for you and up to 10 of your friends.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles. Trained Drivers will help you get there
Can you pre-book one of our taxis to a major event for you and your friends?
Of course you can. You can book on your way out the door or up to 7 days before. Use the App and we’ll pick you out from the crowd on the way home as well.
Can I organise a chartered mini bus?
Whether it’s a once-off winery trip, hens party or regular school bus run our Mini Buses are our professional fleet of comfortable large vehicles for those who wish to travel in large numbers for any occasion.
Seating 6 – 24 passengers call us and we will help you organise this fully customisable service
There are two booking options to choose from, either book us to take you from A to B (set pick up and drop off) or hire on an hourly rate.
Phone 13 6294 to get assistance to organise transport for your event or shuttle.
Does 13cabs charge surge pricing for major events or on public holidays?
Nope. Surge pricing’s not our thing, which is one of the reasons 13cabs is Australia’s favourite ride. Why ruin a great day or night out by having to pay a heap more on the way there or back? Unlike some rideshare services, you do not have to pay surge prices and when you call 13cabs you also won’t pay:
- Cancellation fees
- Late fees