Townsville Taxi Number
Book your Townsville cab over the phone with 13cabs for quality service, professional Drivers, and fast bookings. And when you choose Australia’s biggest taxi fleet, you’ll also know your fare before you ride, wherever you book in Queensland. Call us 24/7 on 13 2227 and enjoy hassle-free travel.
What is the fare of a cab in Townsville?
Lock in the price and ride when you book over the phone in Townsville, Brisbane, Queensland, or anywhere we service in Australia. It’s called our Price Guarantee. And it means you’ll know your fare before you ride. All you need to do is call our phone number – 13 2227.
What Townsville taxi services can I book over the phone?
- Full-sized sedan. Modern cabs with a heap of room for 4 passengers and their luggage.
- For travelers who need a little bit more space.
- MAXI TAXI. Perfect for group travel. Room for up to 10 passengers.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers can make your trip a breeze.
- Silver Service. Ride in style with a luxury cab and a premium service.
- Parcel Delivery. A 13cabs Driver can deliver your parcel anywhere in Townsville, for the price of a cab.
Why should I pre book a taxi service?
The best way to pre-order a taxi is the way that suits you. And there are plenty of benefits of pre-booking a ride. Calling and booking up to 7 days in advance from wherever you area means:
- Arriving on time
- Guaranteeing a cab
- Choosing your favourite Driver
- Getting the right service
- Hassle-free travel
Are there other ways to book a 13cabs Townsville taxi?
There are a couple of alternatives to booking over the phone, and they’re both just as easy.
- 13cabs Download the 13cabs app for free from the Apple or Google store for fast and simple bookings, and a Price Guarantee. You’ll love the handy special features that make riding easier.
- Online. Book via our website on any of your devices. Manage one or multiple bookings at once.
We're here to help you
How do I pay for a taxi in Townsville?
Booking a Townsville taxi with 13cabs has a heap of benefits, and one of them is how easy it is to pay. You can pay any way you like. You can choose:
- Credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
What are the benefits of a 13cabs taxi?
At 13cabs, we believe our taxis are the best taxis Townsville has to offer. Here‘s a few reasons why:
- Great prices. We’re a taxi company that doesn’t believe in surcharges, late fees, or cancellation fees.
- Professional Drivers. Our taxi Drivers know Townsville backwards, and will help you get to any local business, event, or address the fastest way.
- Easy bookings. Multiple quick ways to book, 24/7.
- Hassle-free. Door-to-door service means there‘s no need to wait for, or squash into, other forms of public transport.
- Personalised Our Drivers put you first, always.
- All our Drivers are fully vaxxed, and our cabs are serviced regularly.
- Clean and comfy. Our Drivers keep our cabs clean at all times. And there‘s plenty of space, as well.
- Big fleet. 13cabs is Australia’s biggest taxi fleet.
How do I book a Townsville Airport transfer?
Whether you‘re flying in from Mackay, Brisbane, Sydney, or anywhere really, it’s a great idea to use our phone number to book a 13cabs taxi in advance. Booking ahead means you won‘t have to stand in a queue at a taxi rank or for any other transport service. All you need to do is let us know the pickup date and time, and your destination, and we’ll be get you from the airport.
Can I book with the 13cabs app?
The 13cabs App is a fast way to book, 24/7. One or two taps and you‘re done. And there’s a heap of features that make riding with us even easier, including:
- Choose your favourite Driver
- Register previous trips
- 13cabs promotions
- Street Hail
- Leave notes for your Driver
- Our contact info
- Preferred payment options
What attractions can I visit in Townsville?
Townsville Qld has always been a popular destination with tourists. Take in the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, Magnetic Island, and Nelly Bay. Stroll along Mission Beach, shop at Hyde Park, or take in the amazing views from Castle Hill lookout.