Taxis in Townsville
Grab a 13cabs Townsville taxi for the best service in town. From the airport, CBD, or any Townsville location, book with the 13cabs app or online and get a Price Guarantee. Choose 13cabs day and night for trained Drivers and a safe, comfortable ride.
Can I share a ride in a Townsville taxi?
Sharing a ride with a friend, family member, or colleague is easy in Townsville or anywhere you can ride with 13cabs in Queensland. All you need to do is enter an extra stop when you book or tell our Driver on pick up.
Can you order a car seat for your child?
Under Qld law, baby seats or car seats are not required in taxis. But if you want to bring your own, just let us know. All our cabs have the correct anchor points to handle all major styles or baby and car seats.
How much is a taxi in Townsville?
Finding out the cost of your taxi fare in Townsville is easy, and you can do it as soon as you book. All you need to do is book with the 13cabs app or online, and you’ll get a Price Guarantee.
How much is a taxi from Townsville Airport to the city centre?
13cabs airport transfers are a great way to get from door-to-door hassle free. Book with 13cabs, avoid the taxi queues, and get where you want to go with ease. Depending on traffic and time of day, a 13cabs fare from the Townsville Airport to the CBD will be about $20.
We're here to help you
How do I pre-book a taxi from Townsville Airport?
Booking a Townsville taxi with 13cabs is easy, and there’s a few ways to do it:
- 13cabs app. Download the app for a fast one-tap booking.
- Online. Book on the 13cabs website straight away, or manage multiple bookings at once.
- Over the phone. Call our phone number – 13 2227 – and speak with our trained staff.
How do I find out how much my fare is going to be before I travel around Townsville?
The 13cabs app is the fast and easy way to book a taxi in Townsville. Once you’ve downloaded the app, all you need to do to do is enter your:
- Pick up address
- Taxi service
And let us know whether you’re ready for pick up now, or anytime over the next 7 days.
Which taxi is the best in Townsville?
Well, we’re clearly biased, but we believe choosing 13cabs is the best way to get around Townsville hassle-free. And here’s a few reasons why.
- Professional local taxi Drivers. All our Drivers, including our new Drivers, are fully trained and know the best ways to get around Townsville.
- Fast booking. Book with 13cabs anytime, 24/7.
- Safety first. Our number-one priority is the safety of our Passengers and our Drivers. Click here for further information.
- Comfort. Our modern vehicles have room for everyone.
- Big fleet. With the largest fleet of any taxi company in Australia, 13cabs Townsville is here for you.
- Price Guarantee. No fare surprises.
- Range of cabs. Choose the best taxi service for your trip.
Do 13cabs charge surge pricing and public holiday rates?
At 13cabs, we don’t believe in surge pricing. Why ruin a great day or night out with unexpected costs just because it’s a busy time. We also don’t charge late or cancellation fees. Some major public holidays may attract surcharges in some states.
What range of taxi services are available in Townsville?
Wherever you need to go in Townsville, Australia’s biggest taxi fleet can get you there safely and in comfort. Choose from a:
- Regular cab. Our sedans have plenty of space
- MAXI TAXI. Perfect for group bookings or airport transfers.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. A range of vehicles with fully trained Drivers.
- Parcel delivery service. We’ll deliver packages, food, and medicines to anywhere in Townsville.
What attractions should I visit in Townsville?
Townsville is one of Queensland’s leading tourist destinations. And 13cabs can help you see it all. Visit Magnetic Island and enjoy Nelly Bay, scuba diving, pristine beaches, fishing, and wildlife experiences. Take in the city’s rich culture and history with the Townsville Museum in Currajong and the Australian Institute of Marine Science. And 13cabs can help you link to other transport options to take you to the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, or Mackay.