Taxis to the Royal Easter Show
Let a 13cabs taxi take you to and from the Sydney Royal Easter Show and get there hassle-free. No need to park miles away or squash onto public transport. And with our Price Guarantee you’ll know your fare before you ride for all our services.
Can I share a ride to the Sydney Royal Easter Show?
All of New South Wales is ready to get out this year and enjoy the Sydney Easter Royal Show. It’s easy to share a ride to and from the show this year with 13cabs. Enter multiple pickups or drop offs when you book, or let our Driver know when they arrive.
Can I order a car seat for my child?
NSW is one of many Australian states where car seats or baby seats aren’t required in taxis. But we’re happy to bring one for you. Just let us know when you book. Or bring your own, as all our cabs have the correct anchor points.
How much is a taxi fare to the Royal Easter Show?
You’ll know your taxi fare before we pick you up, which means you can spend with confidence at the show. Book online or with the 13cabs app and you’ll get a Price Guarantee. All you need to do is choose Sydney Olympic Park as the destination, let us know your pickup address, and choose your service.
We're here to help you
Can you pre book a taxi to the Royal Easter Show?
You can pre-book a 13cabs service to the Easter Show up to 7 days beforehand three different ways:
- 13cabs app. Fast, one-tap bookings with a lot of features.
- Easy bookings and manage multiple trips at once.
- Over the phone. Call our phone number – 13 2227 – around the clock.
Where do you pick up a taxi at the Royal Easter Show?
Let us know where you are, and we’ll come to you. Use the 13cabs app and you can drop a location pin if you’re unsure of the address. There are designated taxi ranks on Herb Elliott Avenue until 5pm and Murray Rose Avenue from 5pm to 11pm.
Why is it important to pre-book a taxi to and from the Royal Easter Show?
Pre-booking a taxi to and from the Easter show has a heap of advantages.
- No queues. You won’t have to line up at a bus stop or light rail stop with thousands of other people.
- Plenty of room. Pre-booking a 13cabs taxi means travelling in comfort, not squeezing into bus services, rail services, or other transport services.
- Easy access. Door-to-door service means no searching for a car park miles away, or walking home from a Sydney Ferries terminal or Central Station.
- Your safety is our main focus. And you can track your ride in real time, and share it with family and friends with the 13cabs app.
Are there public transport surcharges when travelling in a taxi to the Royal Easter Show?
The last thing you want when you go to a major event at the Sydney Showgrounds or anywhere in Sydney is having to pay extra just because everyone else is looking for a ride. There is no surge pricing with a 13cabs taxi. And we won’t charge late or cancellation fees either.
What range of vehicles are available to transport you, your family, and friends?
13cabs has Australia’s biggest fleet of cabs, which means there are multiple taxi services to choose from:
- Regular taxi cab. A sedan or station wagon gives you plenty of room.
- For those who want a little more room for all the extra show bags this year.
- MAXI TAXI. Perfect for a large group of family and friends. Can fit up to 10 passengers.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers will help you enjoy the Easter Show.
- Silver Service. Ride in style for the same price as a regular cab.
What can you expect to see at the Royal Easter Show?
Held from April 8 to 19, including over the Easter long weekend, the Royal Agricultural Society Sydney Royal Easter Show has something for everyone. Each year the RAS puts on an amazing display and this year’s show will be another stunner. Enjoy:
- Carnival rides
- Educational activities
- Food and drink
Grab your show tickets online and grab a 13cabs taxi there and back.
Places to visit in Sydney and surrounds
Sydney is the tourism capital of Australia, and with attractions such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, it’s easy to see why. But further west from the showgrounds, places such as Parramatta and Penrith offer a lot for families of all sizes.