Taxis to Olympic Park
Grab a 13cabs taxi to Sydney Olympic Park and avoid the queues. Book a MAXI TAXI for you and your friends and go straight to the stadium entrance on game day. Or go direct from the airport for quality door-to-door service. Book with the 13cabs app and get a Price Guarantee every time.
Can I share a ride to Sydney Olympic Park?
It’s easy to share a taxi ride with 13cabs. All you need to do is enter multiple pickups or drop offs when you book, or let your Driver know when they arrive.
Can you order a car seat for your child in Australia?
13cabs is happy to provide one for you. All you need to do is let us know when you book. You can even bring your own if you wish, as all our cabs have Australian standard anchor points.
How much is a taxi fare to Olympic Park?
When you book with the 13cabs app you’ll get a Price Guarantee, which means you’ll know you’re fare before you ride. All you need to do is enter your pickup address, Sydney Olympic Park at Homebush as your destination, and choose your service. You’ll then get your Price Guarantee in AUD.
We're here to help you
Can you pre book a Sydney Olympic Park taxi?
Prebooking a 13cabs taxi service to or from Olympic Park is a great idea. It means you don’t have to wait in queues at a taxi rank or Olympic Park station and you can travel door-to-door hassle-free. You can book up to 7 days in advance a few different ways:
- 13cabs app. Fast, one-touch booking and a range of cool features.
- Book via our website and manage multiple bookings at once.
- Over the phone. Call us in 13 2227.
How far is Olympic Park from the airport?
Taking an airport transfer is the perfect way to get to Olympic Park. You’ll avoid the queues, and we can pick you up from your plane straight away. A trip from Sydney Airport to Olympic Park is about 20km. Depending on traffic, the trip will take about 40 minutes.
What is the cheapest way to get from Olympic Park to the city?
Choosing one of our cab services to get to the Sydney CBD from Olympic Park is an affordable trip and a great way to save time. And payment is simple when you use the 13cabs app. You can register your preferred payment, so you don’t have to think about it ever again. You can pay several ways, including:
- Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Taxi Subsidy Scheme
How much does a taxi fare cost from the airport to Olympic Park?
Choose 13cabs to go from the airport to Sydney Olympic Park and take advantage of our:
- Professional Drivers. Our Drivers are fully trained and know Sydney like the back of their hands.
- Comfortable cabs. Clean, comfortable vehicles with plenty of room for your legs and your luggage.
- Easy booking. Don’t wait around for public transport. Book in advance and go straight from your plane to a cab.
- Big fleet. Australia’s largest taxi fleet means extra services when it matters.
A taxi fare from the airport to Olympic Park is about $70.
Are there surcharges for major events at Olympic Park?
One of the great things about taxi companies like 13cabs is we don’t believe in surcharges. Why should a safe ride home cost more during sporting events or Friday or Saturday nights, when you need them the most? At 13cabs, we also don’t believe in late fees or cancellation fees.
What range of taxi service vehicles are available?
13cabs has a range of services and vehicles to give you even more flexibility. You can choose from:
- Taxi cab. A regular sedan or wagon with room for up to 4 passengers.
- For those who need a little more space.
- MAXI TAXI. Perfect for large groups, a maxi cab has space for up to 10 passengers.
- Silver Service. Ride to Olympic Park in style in a luxury car.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers will get you where you need to go.
What are the highlights of Olympic Park?
There’s plenty to do at Sydney Olympic Park. As well as being the home of the Sydney Royal Easter Show, there’s always something on. If you’re into arts and culture, family and leisure activities, sporting events, lifestyle shows, school holiday fun, or love learning and discovery, there’ll be a heap for you to do. And 13 cabs can help you get there and back.
Places to visit in Sydney and surrounds?
Make Sydney Olympic Park part of your Sydney journey. Take a ferry ride down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour and the Opera House. Visit the Botanical Gardens, enjoy the museums, and soak in the food culture admired around the world.