Taxis to Mardi Gras
If you’re looking for a Sydney taxi during Mardi Gras, choose 13cabs for quality service, a Price Guarantee, and a professional Driver who knows their stuff. Whether you’re coming from the airport or anywhere else in Sydney, choose a transportation service that will help make your night one to remember.
Can I share a ride to the Mardi Gras from Sydney Airport?
Looking for a ride-share trip to the Mardi Gras from Sydney Airport? Sharing a ride is easy with 13cabs. Simply enter multiple pickups or destinations when you book. Or let your Driver know when they arrive. Register your preferred payment option to make sharing a ride even easier.
Can you order a car seat for your child?
While car seats and baby seats aren’t compulsory in cabs under New South Wales law, we’re happy to provide one for you. Let us know when you book, and we’ll have one ready on pick up. You can even bring your own and we’ll help you fit it.
How much is a taxi from the airport to the Mardi Gras?
When you book with the 13cabs app, you’ll know your taxi fare before you ride. We call it our Price Guarantee. All you need to do is choose your destination and pickup address, and the Guarantee will appear beside all our available services.
We're here to help you
What is the best way to get to the Mardi Gras?
A taxicab is the best way to get to Mardi Gras this year, and with Australia’s biggest fleet, 13cabs is the obvious choice. Book up to 7 days in advance to guarantee your ride. You won’t have to squeeze onto a bus or a train or wait in a queue at a taxi rank.
Can you pre book a taxi to the Mardi Gras?
Booking a 13cabs taxi ride this Mardi Gras is easy. There’s 3 ways to book:
- 13cabs app. Fast, one-tap booking with a range of great features.
- Book online. Book via our website on all your devices. You can also manage multiple bookings at once. Book your cab to and from the Mardi Gras.
- Phone number. Call us on 13 2227 and our local expert staff will help you out.
How far is the Mardi Gras from the airport?
How brilliant is the SCG as a Mardi Gras venue. Taking a 13cabs taxi from Sydney Airport to the SCG will take about 20 minutes, depending on traffic.
What are the benefits of taking a taxi to the Mardi Gras?
Revelers choose 13cabs over other taxi companies to get to the parade route for a range of reasons, including:
- Safe ride. Safety is our number one priority. All our Drivers are fully vaxxed.
- Professional Drivers. Our taxi Drivers are fully trained and know Sydney They’ll work around any traffic or road closures to get you to where you need to go.
- Modern cabs. Sit back and relax in comfort.
- Easy bookings. Plenty of ways to simply book your cab.
- Price Guarantee. No need to guess your taxi fare.
What is the cheapest way to get to the Mardi Gras?
Choose 13cabs for your Mardi Gras taxi and you won’t pay a surcharge at any time. Your ride there and back shouldn’t cost more just because there’s a major event on. You also won’t pay late or cancellation fees when they choose 13cabs.
What is there to do and see during the Mardi Gras?
Sydney comes alive during the Mardi Gras parades. From prime time to night time, there’s:
- And more
And your very own 13cabs taxi can take you to it all.
What is the fare estimate?
A fare estimate is similar to a Price Guarantee. When you book a 13cabs taxi via our website in some states you’ll get a fare estimate. Instead of an exact price, is a price estimate.
What range of vehicles are available in NSW?
13cabs has a range of taxi services to help you get to and from the Mardi Gras, including:
- Full-sized sedan. It costs no more to get there in comfort.
- If you need a little extra space.
- MAXI TAXI. Have your own parade, with room for up to 10 passengers.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Fully trained Drivers and space for extra passengers.
- Silver Service. Arrive at the Mardi Gras in even more style.
Places to visit in Sydney and surrounds
Make the most of everything Sydney’s eastern suburbs has to offer when you’re at the Mardi Gras, such as the world’s best beaches, amazing cafes and restaurants, and memorable night spots. And, of course, you’re only a short cab ride from the CBD.