Taxis to Coogee
Grab a 13cabs Sydney taxi to Coogee Beach and enjoy everything that’s great about the Eastern Beaches. You’ll love our door-to-door service from the airport, and our Price Guarantee means you’ll know your fare before you ride. Choose Australia’s favourite ride today.
Can I share a ride to Coogee from Sydney Airport?
Sharing a ride anywhere in Sydney or New South Wales we service is easy. All you need to do is enter multiple pickups or drop offs when you book, or let your Driver know when they arrive.
How much is a taxi fare from Coogee to Sydney Airport?
When you book your trip from Coogee to the airport with the 13cabs app, you’ll get a Price Guarantee. That means you’ll know exactly what your fare will be before you ride. The guarantee is in AUD and includes all airport fees and tolls. A cab from the front of Coogee Beach to the airport will cost approximately $34.
We're here to help you
Can you pre book a taxi from Sydney Airport to Coogee?
13cabs makes booking easy. And if you’re booking an airport transfer before you fly, that’s a great move. Booking a 13cabs taxi means you don’t have to wait at the taxi rank with hundreds of others, or squeeze onto public transport. You can book any of our services three easy ways:
- 13cabs app. Fast, one-tap booking with a range of handy features.
- Book via our website on any of your devices.
- Phone number. Call us on 13 2227, 24/7.
You can book now, or up to 7 days in advance.
How far is Coogee from the airport by cab?
Coogee is on the airport side of town, which makes a 13cab taxi a quick trip. Travel time from the airport at Mascot to the heart of Coogee is about 20 minutes. And you might see some pretty amazing parts of Sydney along the way.
What are the benefits of taking a taxi to Coogee?
There are a lot of reasons to choose 13cabs for your ride to Coogee, including:
- Professional Drivers. All our Drivers are fully trained and know Sydney well.
- The safety of our passengers and Drivers is our main priority. All our Drivers are fully vaxxed and our cabs are regularly serviced.
- Large fleet. 13cabs is Australia’s biggest taxi fleet, which means more cabs when you need them.
- Range of services. Choose the cab you need.
- Easy booking. Our hassle-free booking makes everything easy.
What is the cheapest way to get from Coogee to the city?
When you choose a 13cabs taxi to get to the Sydney CBD, your ride won’t attract surcharge fees, no matter the time of day or night. And you will never pay late fees or cancellation fees with us.
What is there to do and see at Coogee Beach?
To many, especially locals, Coogee Beach is the best beach in Sydney. And they could be right. Enjoy everything the spectacular Eastern Beaches have to offer including surfing, swimming, diving, the coastal walk, and some amazing places to stay. You’ll also love the food and drink in the area. The shopping is some of the best in Sydney, and the people are chilled.
What is the fare estimate?
A fare estimate is similar to a Price Guarantee. When you book online you’ll get a fare estimate, which is a price estimate of your taxi rate, or fare. Knowing your fare before you ride is a big reason to choose 13cabs.
What range of taxi services are available in NSW?
With Australia’s biggest taxi fleet, we’ve got a lot to offer Sydneysiders when it comes to services, including:
- Full-sized sedan. A modern family car with a heap of room.
- If you need a little extra space for your surfboard.
- MAXI TAXI. A maxi cab is great for a night out or day at the beach with family and friends. Room for 10 passengers.
- Silver Service. Ride in style with a luxury car.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers are here to help.
- Parcel Delivery. We’ll deliver your parcel anywhere in Sydney for the price of a cab.
Places to visit in Sydney and surrounds
Coogee Beach is only a couple of beaches down from Bondi, probably the world’s famous beach. Take a trip to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay for some postcard Sydney tourism fare. And enjoy the foodie and cultural delights of Haymarket and Alexandria.