Taxis to Chinatown
13cabs Chinatown taxis are the perfect way to enjoy a night out at magnificent Haymarket. Book a 13cabs Sydney taxi for a trained professional Driver, quality service, and a Price Guarantee so you know your cab fare before you ride. Find out more below.
Can I share a ride to Chinatown?
Sharing a cruise to Chinatown is easy with 13cabs. All you need to do is enter multiple pickups or drop offs when you book, or let your Driver know when they arrive. Register your preferred payment with the 13cabs app to make sharing a taxi fare even easier.
Can you order a car seat for your child?
While car seats or baby seats aren’t required by law in New South Wales taxis, we’re happy to provide one for you. Just let us know when you book. You can also bring your own, and we’ll help you fit it.
How much is a taxi from the city to Chinatown?
Whether you’re travelling in NSW, Western Australia, or anywhere in Australia we service, when you book with the 13cabs App you’ll get a Price Guarantee. That means you’ll know your taxi fare before you ride. All you need to do is enter your:
- Pick-up location
- Preferred service
And your Price Guarantee will appear.
We're here to help you
How much is a taxi from Sydney Airport to Chinatown?
Choosing an airport transfer from Sydney Airport to Chinatown is a great idea. It means you don’t have to wait in a queue at the taxi stand, or squash onto a bus or a train. An airport taxi service from the airport at Mascot to Chinatown at Haymarket will cost about $35.
Can you pre-book a taxi from Sydney Airport to Chinatown?
You can pre-book a 13cabs taxi to Chinatown from anywhere. Well, not, say somewhere like Broome or Cable Beach, but anywhere we service in Australia. There are three ways to book, and they’re all fast and easy:
- 13cabs app. The fastest way to hoist yourself into a cab. One-tap booking and a big range of features.
- Book online. Pre-book via our website on any of your devices. You can also manage multiple bookings all at once.
- Phone number. Call us 24/7 on 13 2227.
You can pre-book a 13cabs taxi up to 7 days in advance.
How far is Chinatown from the airport?
Depending on traffic, it takes about 12 minutes to travel the 12kms by taxi. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy Australia’s favourite ride.
What are the benefits of taking a taxi to Chinatown?
Choosing 13cabs for your ride to Chinatown for a great night out has a lot of benefits including:
- Professional Drivers. Our taxi Drivers put you and your safety first and know Sydney
- Big fleet. 13cabs has Australia’s biggest taxis fleet. That means more cabs more often.
- Lot of services. Whatever your transport needs, you’ll find a 13cabs taxi to suit.
- Our modern fleet is regularly serviced, and our Drivers are fully vaxxed.
- Easy booking. Plenty of ways to book a cab.
- 13cabs app. Better than an SMS and you don’t need WiFi to book.
What is the cheapest way to get from Chinatown to the city?
When you choose 13cabs, you’re choosing an Australian taxi company that doesn’t believe in surcharges during busy times. Or at all. It doesn’t make sense you have to pay more for a ride when you really need one. That’s one reason 13cabs is such great value. Another is we won’t charge you late or cancellation fees. We know you’re busy, and that plans change.
What is there to do and see in Chinatown?
Chinatown is full of culture, food, and some amazing local businesses to shop in. Enjoy regular events, see a show at The Capitol, bargain at Paddy’s Markets or take a stroll through the Chinese Garden of Friendship. It’s a vibrant part of Sydney any day or night.
What is the fare estimate?
A fare estimate is like a Price Guarantee, but it’s a price estimate of your taxi fare instead. When you make an online booking in some states you’ll get a fare estimate. It’s a great way to ensure you won’t have to guess what your fare will be.
What range of vehicles are available in NSW?
13cabs has a big range of vehicles and services to help you enjoy everything Chinatown has to offer. You can choose:
- Full-sized sedan. Ride in comfort with a modern car.
- If you want a little extra room.
- MAXI TAXI. Space for up to 10 passengers and luggage.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers will help you from start to finish.
- Silver Service. Ride in style with a luxury car.
- Parcel Delivery. We’ll deliver your parcel anywhere in Sydney, for the price of a cab.
Places to visit in Sydney and surrounds
If you’re in Chinatown, you’re only a quick cab ride away from Sydney Harbour, the Bridge, and the Opera House. You’re also right on the doorstep of Darling Harbour.