Taxis in Hobart
If you need a Hobart taxi, 13cabs is the smart choice. Visit any destination, get a Price Guarantee and enjoy everything the city has to offer. Our range of cabs is perfect for any trip whether you’re by yourself or with family and friends.
Can I share a ride in Hobart?
When you choose 13cabs for a taxi in Hobart it’s easy to share a ride. All you need to do is enter multiple stops when you book, or let our Driver know on pickup. You can pay cash for your part of the ride or enter your preferred payment when you book with the 13cabs app and work out the fare share between you.
Can I order a car seat for my child?
All our taxi services have the correct anchor points. Just let us know beforehand that you require a baby seat and whether it needs to be forward or rear facing. Our Drivers will arrive prepared. Children are not required to travel in baby seats in taxis in Tasmania, but we’re happy to provide one on request.
How much is a taxi in Hobart?
When you book online via our website or with the 13cabs app, you’ll know exactly what your taxi fare will be before you ride. That’s our Price Guarantee, and it’s valid anywhere in Hobart.
We're here to help you
How do I find out what the Hobart taxi rates are?
To work out how much your taxi fare will be, book with the 13cabs app. All your need to do is enter your:
- Pickup address
- Preferred taxi service
Then your Price Guarantee taxi fare will appear. Once all that’s sorted, enter your preferred payment details and tap Schedule or I’m Ready Now. And you can use the map to track your taxi as it arrives.
How do I pre-book a taxi from Hobart Airport?
There are a few ways to pre-book a 13cabs taxi anywhere in Hobart, including the airport. You can schedule your booking now, or for anytime over the next 7 days. You can book:
- On the 13cabs app . Simple, fast, easy booking
- Online. Book via our website. It’s just as easy as our App.
- Over the phone. Call our trained staff on 13 2227.
You can book 24/7. And make sure you let us know which terminal your flight is arriving at.
Which taxi is the best in Hobart?
We reckon we offer the best taxis in Hobart. Ask any Tasmanian. Sure, we’re biased, but here’s a few reasons why we think we’re right.
- Professional Drivers. Our drivers know Hobart inside out.
- Safety First. Your safety is our number-one priority.
- Comfort. Our modern vehicles offer plenty of room for the whole family.
- Biggest Fleet. With Australia’s largest taxicab fleet, we’re ready when you are.
- Easy bookings. Fast bookings 24/7.
- Service range. Choose the best taxi for your trip.
- Price Guarantee. Know your taxi fare before you ride.
- Top service. We’re focused on you from before pickup to drop-off.
Do 13cabs charge surge pricing and public holiday rates?
The great thing about 13cabs is that we don’t believe our customers should ever be charged with surge pricing. Why should it be more expensive to get a cab when you need it most? We see ourselves as service providers. That’s why we also don’t charge cancellation or late fees. In some states, taxi fares may be higher on major public holidays.
What range of taxi services are available in Hobart?
13cabs has a range of taxi services to help you easily get around Hobart, including:
- Taxi cab. Our regular taxicab service. Choose a full-sized sedan or wagon.
- Airport transfer. Pre-book 13cabs for your airport taxi service.
- MAXI TAXI. The perfect local taxi for a night out with friends and family.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. Our trained Drivers will get you where you need to go.
- Parcel delivery. If it’s legal and can fit in our cab, we’ll deliver it for you.
What attractions should I visit in Hobart and Tasmania??
Hobart, TAS, is one of most popular tourist destinations in Australia. And it’s easy to see why. There’s plenty to do in the Hobart city centre, including the Salamanca Markets, amazing foodie experiences, Glenorchy, and some of the best historical architecture in Australia. Use 13cabs to get around or grab a cab and connect with other transport services to visit other parts of the state.