MAXI TAXI Darwin
Choose a MAXI TAXI in Darwin for a Price Guarantee every time. Whether you’re travelling around the city, connecting to other transport services or flying into the airport from around Australia, a 13cabs’ MAXI TAXI is a safe, comfy, hassle-free ride.
How much is a MAXI TAXI in Darwin?
There’s no need to guess your taxi fare in Darwin or anywhere in the Northern Territory we service when you choose 13cabs. Simply book with the 13cabs app, or via our website and you’ll get a Price Guarantee.
How do I book a MAXI TAXI in Darwin?
Booking a Darwin taxi is easy with 13cabs.
- 13cabs App. Fast, one-tap booking.
- Our website. Book online and manage multiple bookings.
- Over the phone. Call us on 13 2227 and speak to our trained staff 24/7.
How many people does a MAXI TAXI take?
MAXI TAXIS are perfect for going out with friends, lunching with colleagues, or travelling to the airport with family. There’s room for up to 11 passengers, or 6 if you’re going on a long trip and have a lot of luggage.
What are the features of MAXI TAXIS in Darwin?
Our MAXI TAXIS are more than just a convenient way to get a group of people around. There’s a heap of other features as well, including:
- Space. This is obviously a big one. There’s plenty of room for you and your luggage.
- Comfort. Our cabs are modern with comfortable seating.
- Cleanliness. Our MAXI TAXIS are clean and tidy.
- Safety. Mandatory inspections every 4 months means your ride is smooth and secure.
What are the rates for a MAXI TAXI in Darwin?
Book via the 13cabs app or online to discover your Price Guarantee. At busy times of the day in some cities your Price Guarantee may be a fare estimate, but you won’t pay outside that small range. When you book with the app or website you can choose your preferred payment and not have to worry. Or you can pay our Driver with:
- Credit card
What is the best MAXI TAXI service in Darwin?
Yes, we’re biased, but we reckon 13cabs has the best MAXI TAXI service in Darwin. And here’s a few reasons why.
- Professional Drivers. Our Top End Drivers are fully trained and thoroughly screened.
- Fast bookings. Book a cab for now or anytime over the next 7 days.
- Big fleet. 13cabs has Australia’s largest taxi fleet.
- COVID safe. 13cabs has an industry-leading sanitisation program. And all our Drivers are double vaxxed.
What are the different types of MAXI TAXI vehicles available in Australia?
While our standard taxis are sedans and station wagons, our MAXI TAXIS are minibuses, which makes them a great multi-purpose taxi cab. As well as carrying people, they’re also a great option for our parcel delivery service.
Does 13cabs charge extra for their MAXI TAXIS?
Given MAXI TAXIS are bigger, they will cost a little more than a regular cab. But they may end up being cheaper for you if there are more than 4 of you and you’re splitting a fare. That’s because a MAXI TAXI fare is the same no matter how many passengers are onboard.
What is the easiest way to book a MAXI TAXI Airport transfer from Darwin?
The 13cabs app is the best way to book a MAXI TAXI to or from the Darwin Airport. It’s easy to use, is suitable for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, and gives you a heap of features including:
- Driver notes. Give your Driver as much information as possible.
- Tracking. Know where your MAXI TAXI is at all times.
- Contact details. We can call you if we need on pick up.
- Payment information. Link your credit card so you don’t have to worry.
- Choose your Driver. Have a favourite Driver? Request them for your trip.
Is there surge pricing on MAXI TAXIS for public holidays or special events?
As a taxi company, we don’t believe in charging more at busy times of the day or night, or when there are special events on. That’s usually when you need a cab most. Some major public holidays in some states may attract a higher taxi fare. You can find all this out with our new Hail-in-App service, by using the 13cabs App to hail a MAXI TAXI while you’re on the street.
What are some popular destinations you can visit in Darwin with your MAXI TAXI?
There’s a lot to do in Darwin, and a 13cabs MAXI TAXI can get you there. Palmerston city is a popular Darwin attraction, as is the Big Boxing Crocodile at Humpty Doo. You can even use a MAXI TAXI for a hassle-free direct route to some of the state’s rural areas and attractions such as the Kakadu National Park.