Darwin Airport Taxis
When you travel to Darwin, you experience the best Australia has to offer. And you can see it all with the help of 13cabs airport transport service. Know your fare before you book with our Price Guarantee, and experience hassle-free transfers door-to-door.
Can I share a ride from Darwin Airport?
Sharing a ride with 13cabs from the Darwin International Airport is easy. Don’t squash into an airport shuttle bus, simply enter an extra stop when you book, or let your Driver know on pick-up.
Can you order a car seat for your child?
Let us know if you need a car seat and we’ll organise one for you. Car seats and baby seats aren’t compulsory in cabs in the Northern Territory, but we’re happy to provide one. You can also bring your own, with all our cabs having Australian-standard anchor points.
How much is a taxi at Darwin Airport (DRW)?
You don’t have to guess what your taxi fare will be when you book with the 13cabs app or on our website. That’s because as soon as you enter your destination, pick-up address, and taxi service, we’ll give you a Price Guarantee.
How much is a taxi from the airport to Darwin city?
If you’re looking for one of the fastest and cheapest ways to get from the airport to the city centre door-to-door, you can’t go past 13cabs. Travelling from the airport to somewhere in the CBD, such as the Darwin Private Hospital, will cost about $25, depending on traffic.
We're here to help you
Where do you pick up your airport transfers?
It’s easy to find the taxi pick-up area for your Darwin Airport transfer. Once you come out of the arrivals hall and baggage collection, walk out the front of the terminal and you’ll see it. It’s on Henry Wrigley Drive, the main road through the airport and the Darwin Airport Resort.
How do you call a Darwin airport shuttle?
There are a couple of ways to call 13cabs for an airport shuttle service, or a trip anywhere inDarwin. You can choose to travel now or book up to 7 days in advance.
- 13cabs app. For fast, one-tap booking. Use the Hail-in-App service to call a cab straight away.
- Online. Book via our website. It’s just as easy and you can manage multiple bookings.
- Over the phone. Call us on 13 2227 and speak with our trained staff 24/7.
What are the rates for a taxi from Darwin Airport?
Discovering your taxi fare is simple when you book with 13cabs, thanks to our Price Guarantee. All you need to do is enter your:
- Pick-up location
- Taxi service
And our Price Guarantee will appear in AUD.
Why pre-book a taxi to meet you at Darwin Airport and transfer you to your destination?
There’s plenty of reasons to book with 13cabs as your preferred transport option when you next fly into the Darwin City Airport, including:
- Hassle-free. No point spending a heap of waiting time at a taxi rank or bus stop or squeezing into a shuttle bus.
- Heaps of room. Our cabs are modern and comfortable.
- Professional Drivers. Our trained Drivers are focused on you. We’re basically your own private hire car service.
- Clean and safe. Our cabs are serviced every 4 months.
- Huge fleet. 13cabs has Australia’s biggest taxi fleet.
- Easy booking. Book with the 13cabs App, online, or by calling 13 2227.
Is it more expensive to book at taxi at night?
Whenever you book with 13cabs, the price will be the same, 24/7. We don’t believe in surge pricing, and we won’t charge you cancellation or late fees either.
What range of vehicles are available to transport all your luggage, family and friends?
By having Australia’s biggest taxi fleet, you get access to more choices across the Top End. Our taxi services include:
- Full-size sedan. Plenty of room in our modern cars.
- SUV. Even more room for those who need it.
- MAXI TAXI. Our mini bus service has space for up to 11 passengers. 6 if you’ve got a lot of luggage.
- Wheelchair Accessible Taxi. All our Drivers are trained in all aspects of wheelchair accessibility to make your ride comfortable.
Places to visit in the Darwin and surrounds
Darwin is quintessentially Australian, which is why it’s so popular with visitors from around the world. Experience our amazing waterfront dining, go on a crocodile adventure, and take in the natural beauty of the nearby Kakadu and Litchfield national parks. And do it all with a 13cabs ride from the Darwin Airport.